четверг, 8 октября 2020 г.

5. loeng. Aita piirata sõimusõdu

Aita piirata sõimusõdu

I often use Russian social media "Vkontakte" to chat with friends or to waste time by watching memes. To be honest, every media has a lot of "right people" and trolls, but Russian´s ones has much higher percentage of those wunderkinds. For example, if you play in "Dota" or "LoL", you will unlikely stay for a long time in Russian server. The reason in not Europeans treat to game more serious. It is, simply,  much more easer to communicate with them. It is hard to say, that European community is kinder, but it does not has desire to offence each other.

Back to my story, I use to spend time in Vk. Onetime I spend three days of disputing with another user about gays in Russia. My opponent and I have wasted a lot of nervous and time more for making up with offending, than arguments. The dispute ended when he banned me. In that moment I felt I won in the fight, but later I understood I simply appeared more stubborn. I though I got the moral and that story will never happen again. But it happened a lot of times. The last dispute was about week ago. I started being polite in the conversation, but after the first offence of the opponent I felt so offended, that spent about hour of making up with the message.

To stop that stories and "aita piirata sõimusõdu", I feel the only thing I can do is to ignore such users. And start to spend time in Pikabu or Reddit.

 


  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

15.loeng Eetika ja IT

Technology Code of Conduct  of  Ewing Public School  The Ewing public school create own ethic codex for using internet for their students.  ...